Each report generated by the psychprofiler software includes the following:
- Cover page
- Brief overview of the psychprofiler
- The individual’s coded data, separated by respondent, for all of the disorders
- An indication of whether the positive screen cut-off for each disorder was met
- Identification of which specific items led to the positive screen cut-off being met
- The total number of positive screens that were reported by each respondent
- A Reliability Index ranging from –1 (absolute unreliability) to +1 (absolute reliability) for each respondent
- A glossary of definitions of each of the disorders included within the psychprofiler
- Report interpretation guidelines.
To download a sample report, please choose from:
The PsychProfiler can easily be completed online.
Simply click through and opt for Single Use to get started: