The psychprofiler is a reliable and valid instrument that simultaneously screens for 20 of the most common psychiatric, psychological, and educational disorders in children, adolescents, and adults.
Child and Adolescent psychprofiler (CAPP)
The Child and Adolescent psychprofiler (CAPP) has three screening forms (Self, Parent, and Teacher) that each take 15 minutes to complete and screens for 14 of the most prevalent psychiatric/psychological/educational disorders among those aged 2–18 years.
Adult psychprofiler (APP)
The Adult psychprofiler (APP) has two screening forms (Self and Observer) that each take 25 minutes to complete and screen for 17 of the most prevalent psychiatric/psychological/educational disorders among those 18 years of age and over.
Oriented to DSM-5, the psychprofiler provides an accessible, affordable screener that can be used in the early identification of:
- Anxiety disorders – Generalised anxiety disorder, Panic disorder, Separation anxiety disorder, Specific phobia
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder – Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder – Autism spectrum disorder
- Bipolar and related disorders – Bipolar disorders
- Communication disorders – Language disorder, Speech sound disorder
- Depressive disorders – Persistent depressive disorder, Major depressive disorder
- Disruptive, impulse-control, & Conduct Disorders – Conduct disorder, Oppositional defiant disorder
- Feeding and eating disorders – Anorexia nervosa, Bulimia nervosa
- Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders – Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Personality disorders – Antisocial personality disorder
- Schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders – Schizophrenia
- Specific learning disorders – Specific learning disorder – impairment in mathematics, Specific learning disorder – Impairment in reading, Specific learning disorder – impairment in written expression
- Trauma and stressor-related disorders – Posttraumatic stress disorder