If you’ve ever Googled, ‘Do I have depression?’, ‘Am I autistic?’, ‘Is my child dyslexic?’ or something similar, you’ll know the answers you find online are often lacking in both substance and clinical authority.
The PsychProfiler is intended to rectify that.
PsychProfiler is based on the DSM-5 and trusted by practitioners
While there is an array of online ADHD tests, depression tests and general mental illness tests out there, few of them are oriented to the DSM-5 and relied upon by medical and health professionals.
The PsychProfiler is trusted by licensed practitioners in a range of contexts, including:
- General Practitioners
- Mental Health Nurses
- Speech Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
PsychProfiler is accessible and affordable for everybody
Because the PsychProfiler is trusted by professionals, it’s the best online tool for non-professionals. The PsychProfiler is used by people who are experiencing poor mental health, people struggling in learning environments, and plenty of concerned parents, friends and teachers every day. For that reason, it’s offered at just $5 per use – to anybody.
PsychProfiler can screen for disorders before you visit a practitioner
Determining whether you’re going through a rough patch or experiencing a disorder can be pretty difficult. The PsychProfiler shouldn’t take the place of a formal diagnosis, but it is designed to alleviate that burden by screening based on the symptoms you or someone you know may be living with. Those symptoms can be related to both learning disorders and mental illnesses.
The PsychProfiler is composed of questions that test for:
Children’s learning difficulties
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD) symptoms in children
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms in children
- Dyslexia symptoms in children
- Dysgraphia symptoms in children
- Dyscalculia symptoms in children
Children’s mental health difficulties
- Anxiety symptoms in children
- OCD symptoms in children
- PTSD symptoms in children
- Depression symptoms in children
- Eating disorder symptoms in children
- Autism symptoms in children
Adult’s learning difficulties
- ADD symptoms in adults
- ADHD symptoms in adults
- Dyslexia symptoms in adults
- Dysgraphia symptoms in adults
- Dyscalculia symptoms in adults
Adult’s mental health difficulties
- Anxiety symptoms in adults
- OCD symptoms in adults
- Schizophrenia symptoms in adults
- PTSD symptoms in adults
- Autism symptoms in adults
The PsychProfiler is the first step to helping you better understand whether you or someone you know may fit the criteria for a certain mental illness or learning disorder. From there, speaking with a professional is the next step on the road to recovery.
Ready to give it a try? The PsychProfiler can be completed online here: